- Were you mentored or were you self-taught?
- Are you a psychic or a tarot reader?
- Are your predictions accurate, and is accuracy important to you?
- Is there anything you can’t predict in a reading?
- Do you use only tarot, or are you multi-disciplinary?
- Is the message in the cards or in your head?
- Are you a priest or a fortune teller?
- Are you a fixer or a looker?
- Do you read for free or for fee?
- Is there anything you wont predict in a reading?
1. Were you mentored or were you self-taught?
Both. The first reading I ever got was sometime around 2006-7. It was unbelievable. It was a spontaneous decision to get a Tarot reading at all, but it changed my life. A few weeks later I had my own deck. I kept going back to the store I purchased my deck at and spent a lot of time getting to know and learning from the reader there. I was very privileged to have access to this knowledge so early in my journey with divination. In 2008 I moved out of state and have been self-taught through experience reading for myself and others ever since.
2. Are you a psychic or a tarot reader?
I am a tarot reader and astrologer. I am confident in my intuitive abilities, but I rely primarily on technique and experience.
3. Are your predictions accurate, and is accuracy important to you?
You can see for yourself with my prediction for 2020 here. In a consultation setting, I am able to accurately gauge the situation for the vast majority of my readings. I don’t really predict the future (in Tarot) so much as I offer perspective and clarity on the present. I am much more interested in choices, autonomy, participatory freedom rather than disconnected fate. This gives the client the power to create their own future with their own understanding and free will. My goals in terms of accuracy are to be able to understand my client’s perspective to the best of my ability and offer empowerment through the cards. I believe accuracy is very important to earn trust with the client and more quickly get to the heart of the reading.
4. Is there anything you can’t predict in a reading?
I cannot predict lottery numbers, death dates, or when/where/if they ever find Jimmy Hoffa. I will not read for any of the aforementioned topics. I will not read for any medical/legal/financial advice either.
5. Do you use only tarot, or are you multi-disciplinary?
Yes, professionally I am an astrologer and I also work with Lenormand. Occasionally in my private practice I dabble with runes and geomancy. My private practice also includes art, dream work, ancestor work, witchcraft, and astrological magick.
6. Is the message in the cards or in your head?
“It’s all in your head — you just have no idea how big your head is.” ― Lon Milo DuQuette
7. Are you a priest or a fortune teller?
Neither. I fit the role of astrologer, tarot reader, Lenormand reader, but I am not involved with any particular religion or organization that would bestow me with the title of priest. I am much more of an educator to be honest.
8. Are you a fixer or a looker?
Looker. I am only equipped to fix my own life and the same is true for everyone else. No one can fix anyone but themselves. My role is not to fix your situation, but to help you sort through the chaos of possibility and offer perspectives you may not have considered.
9. Do you read for free or for fee?
I read for fee because at this point in my practice a financial exchange is the type of energetic exchange that best suits my needs. The exception to this is when I do free pulls of The Bridge on twitter.
10. Is there anything you wont predict in a reading?
Same answer as #4.